Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Machine shop

Finally it happened

i did a lab exam without the usual viva "chori"

my previous experiances with lab exams have been horrible
the worst part is the viva which strikes at any time during the 3 hour gig
every exam i appeared were "memorable"
viva ranging from 15 minutes to 1 hour
least being firstyear workshop and the longest, Heat engines lab in s4

i was "fortunate" enough each time to complete my experiment soon and enjoy the pleasure of being chorrified by the externel examiner. whats in my starsign that makes me so lucky???

you should expect topsyturvys in life
s5 university lab exams and i was "prepared" to take the challange
but
only 3 minutes
thats the time i got to "express" myself
times are changing, wind changing the direction
i dont know who was misfortunate enough this time
it was not me

but
i am happy
finally came out of lab light hearted

now
one more lab to came
let me wait and see what happens

No comments: